Administrative Office Professionals Day- Have I Told You Lately?

Have I Told You Lately?
(To the tune of Rod Stewart’s version)

Have I told you lately that I appreciate you?
Have I told you there's no one else above you?
You fill my office with brilliance; make a difference for all our students.
Ease student troubles, that's what you do

For our morning coffee in all its glory,
you greet me each day with smiles and support too.
You help to end the blandness; add color to our drabness.
Counteract A/P weakness- that’s what you do.

There's a thanks that is mine.
You lend your ear when I whine
and need some fun.
And at the end of the day
when you’re staying late I’ll say
you’re the one, worth a million.

Have I told you lately that I admire you?
Have I told you we can’t do this without you?
You staff our counters with aptness; help customers to find happiness.
Make a difference, that's what you do.

There's no staff more refined,
And I value your mind
Like… a ton.
And at the end of the day,
I always give thanks and pray
To the One for your passion.

Have I told you lately that we need you?
Have I told you I don’t know how we’d replace you?
You fill my day with laughter, somehow you make work better
Ease my troubles, that's what you do


Songwriters: Dan and Van Morrison

Comments

Popular Posts